Name: April Moore
Occupation: First and foremost I am a mother to two precious boys: Liam (three years old) and Jacob (two months old). I feel like I was born to be their mother and I love being their mommy! 😀
I'm also a baking, mommy, lifestyle, makeup and family vlogger on YouTube. I have three YouTube channels:
I am also the co-founder of Trending Family, that my husband Justin created which connects leading brands and agencies with the biggest video influencers on social media. With a monthly reach of 1 billion+ views, Trending Family has launched campaigns with brands including Walmart, Cheetos, Macy's, Hasbro, Tabasco, and RAGU.
Instagram handle: @aprilathena7
1. Truth or Dare?Truth because I'm so TMI already lol!
2. Best kiss you have ever had?Every single night my husband Justin and I give each other a kiss goodnight and feeling loved by the love of my life makes it the best kiss every single time.
3. What is in your shower right now? Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel – best smelling body wash ever!
4. What is your ultimate beauty secret?Love yourself and when you do your true beauty shows because it reflects on how you interact and make others feel.
5. What is your favorite food?I have a sweet tooth! I love sticky toffee pudding with ice cream! I also looove cajun and peruvian food!
6. Describe your style in 2 words.Comfortable and simple.
7. What advice would you give to 13 year old you?It's okay to be different! Self acceptance and becoming comfortable with who you truly are will come with age and experience.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?I love pajamas! I have more pajamas than regular clothes! LOL! Loungewear is the best! Whenever I get home I immediately change into pajamas!
9. What is your favorite Sol de Janeiro product you cannot live without?I love the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream! It smells so amazing and I love the slight shimmer!
10. You have three different Youtube accounts (Yay!!!), tell us about each of them and how and why you started them.I started my first YouTube channel AprilAthena7 sharing makeup reviews in 2009 and as I changed I created more channels that fit my interest such as baking COOKwithAPRIL and family life AprilJustinTV. I love the freedom I have to change and grow with my YouTube channels.
11. What advice would you give to young women who are career driven but also want to have a family?Juggling both career and family is tough but it is definitely manageable but always put family first because you can never take back those precious moments from your children like their first smile, first steps and more.
12. What is your favorite part of motherhood?I love every part of motherhood! With a 3 year old and a 2 month old moments in life can be hectic but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the daily routine with my kids from making breakfast to reading books. I remember when my first son Liam said "I love you" for the first time and how my heart melted. Having children gives you a new kind of love that words can hardly describe but if I can explain it somehow it's an unconditional love.
13. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Enjoying life with my family. 😀