1. What are 5 songs from your current playlist?
• Beautiful – Bazzi
• Provider – Frank Ocean
• The Weekend – SZA
• Next Lifetime – Erykah Badu
• What Lovers Do – Maroon 5 ft. SZA
2. Best Kiss you've ever had?
I don't usually kiss and tell, but my puppy gives amazing kisses 😉
3. What is in your shower right now?
All the body washes, hair masques & conditioners I can fit in the corners of my shower!
4. What is your ultimate beauty secret?
I don't drink sodas, particularly dark colored ones. They break me out and just aren't good for your skin in general – so I try to cut them out… but I love ginger ale 🙂
5. What is your favorite food?
Anything that involves a carb & anything Jamaican!
6. What is your go-to cocktail and who would you want to share it with?
A Cosmopolitan with Carrie Bradshaw/SJP
7. Describe your style in 2 words.
8. What advice would you give to 13-year-old you?
Don't try out new skincare brands all over your face without testing them on your arm first, girl. Or you're going to have to go to class with full blown hives… a few times.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Keeping up with all of the Kardashians always.
10. What is your favorite Sol de Janeiro product you cannot live without?
My Brazilian Kiss Lip Butter! Literally keeps my lips kissably soft all day long.
11. What is your go-to workout routine?
I love the elliptical machine and I always warm up by power walking on the treadmill.
12. Who inspires you most in your life and why?
My mom is the strongest person I know. She's raised 5 daughters to be confident and powerful and in today's day and age, that's no easy task!
13. You do it ALL girl! When and what inspired you to launch your lifestyle brand, NOX?
I hate being boxed in & I've always been the type of girl who wants to be involved in anything that sets my soul on fire. So when I was 20 and in college, modeling full time and getting my feet wet in the TV hosting industry, I decided I wanted to create a brand that represented women like me – who do it all and live that go-getter lifestyle. Every piece that I create and sell has "that girl" in mind. The girl who is building a life for herself and creating her own path.
14. Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years?
At 35 I hope to be married, hopefully with a baby on the way! Family is super important to me so I definitely want to be focused on that when I've crossed a few things off my bucket list!
15. What message do you want to spread to women your age across the world?
You can do whatever it is that you want to do as long as you believe you can and are willing to put in the work. Don't let anyone stop you or tell you that you can't, and if they do – kindly ask them to move to the side and watch you do exactly what they said you couldn't do.