Name: Jyotsna Shankar (everyone calls me Jyo :))
Occupation: Digital media Influencer/ Style and travel blogger
Hometown: Bangalore, India
Current City: Mountain View, California
Instagram handle: @cuppajyo
1. What are 5 songs from your current playlist?
I am such a potpourri when it comes to music choice! It all depends on my mood
The Weeknd – Reminder
Chainsmokers + Coldplay – Something Just Like This
Chet Faker – No Diggity
G Eazy – Almost Famous
Klingande – Jubel
2. Truth or Dare? Truth!
3. Best kiss you have ever had?Haha I don't kiss and tell ;)! But it definitely has to be back in the day when I was dating my hubs ;)!
4. What is in your shower right now? Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian 4Play Shower Cream-Gel, smells soooo good!
5. What is your ultimate beauty secret? Coconut oil for everything! And of course my fave Brazilian Bum Bum Cream.
6. What is your favorite food? Açaí bowls! I'm so addicted to them. I can have it for every meal of the day :).
7. What is your go-to cocktail and who would you want to share it with? I rarely drink, but I love a Pina Colada! And will share it with my sweet husband.
8. Describe your style in 2 words. Boho and beachy
9. What advice would you give to 13 year old you? Never be afraid to follow your dreams!
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Dark chocolate
11. What is your favorite Sol de Janeiro product you cannot live without? This is so hard! I literally love all the products, but my fave that I can't live without is definitely the Brazilian Kiss Cupuaçu Lip Butter as I carry it with me all the time.
12. How and why did you start your beautiful blog? I started my blog 3 years ago as a side hobby to share with the world my Cup of Style, life and travels. Three years later it is now my career and I am so grateful for all the amazing opportunities this has brought me.
13. What is your go-to work out routine? I do 3 days of cardio (any HIIT program) and 3 days of strength training in the gym.
14. Who inspires you most in your life and why? I find inspiration everywhere from close family and friends, to people I follow, to even the places I travel to. Its hard to pinpoint one particular source of inspiration!