1. What are 5 songs from your current playlist?
Wild Thoughts by DJ Khalid but the Mesadin Dance Remix, Young, Dumb & Broke by Khalid, Feel It by GTA, Angels by A$AP Rocky, Drew Barrymoore by SZA.
2. Best Kiss you've ever had?
Hmmm best kiss… it was probably my senior year of highschool. We were up in a tree house in the middle of the night and it started to rain so it was a very romantic setting!
3. What is in your shower right now?My Brazilian 4 Play of course!!
4. What is your ultimate beauty secret?My Lash Growth serum… without it I would not be a girl.
5. What is your favorite food?It has to be french fries. Hands down.
6. What is your go-to cocktail and who would you want to share it with?Sangria! My mom and I have girls nights were we just make sangria and watch rom coms.
7. Describe your style in 2 words. Girly & Comfy
8. What advice would you give to 13 year old you? I would tell 13 year old me to stop being so concerned with the "cool kids" to like me! I was never popular but so badly wanted to be when I was younger. It was a waste of my time and made me feel really horrible about myself all for nothing! I wish I put all that energy towards loving myself instead of trying to be a certain way for kids my age that literally did not care what I was doing.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure is definitely watching old vine compilations on youtube… or watching horrible american idol auditions…
10. What is your favorite Sol de Janeiro product you cannot live without?Bum Bum Cream of course!! It has been my ride or die for 3 years now!
11. What is your go-to work out routine? Spin class!! I am a spin instructor so naturally I love spin.
12. Who inspires you most in your life and why? No one person is in my inspiration, I take bits of inspiration from everybody! My mom inspires me to be the mom I hope to be one day, my dad inspires me to work hard and have a sense of humor, my best friend Natalie inspires me to be spontaneous and live life to it's fullest, my clients at my spin studio inspire me to live the healthiest life possible, my followers inspire me to create content everyday. I have so much inspiration in my life I am so lucky!
13. When and why did you start you awesome YouTube Channel? I started my YouTube channel 5 years ago believe it or not!! I started it because I watched a bunch of girls do it and I thought "if they can do it so can I"
14. Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I hope to see myself married with at least 1 (hopefully 2) babies. My 10 year goal is constantly changing but no matter what my career will be, I know that I want to be a mom first and foremost.
15. What message do you want to spread to women your age across the world? I want to spread the message of girl empowerment!!! It is so easy to hate on another girl and tear her down but something magical happens when women stop looking at other women as competition. When women work together, we create an empire! Surround yourself with beautiful, smart, intelligent, uplifting, empowering, and remarkable women and you will be surprised what you can conquer in this world.