Frequently Asked Questions
- Cupuaçu Butter was discovered by Amazonian tribal women as the wonder remedy for dry and damaged skin. The Amazon’s answer to shea butter, it is chock full of fatty-acids, phytosterols and polyphenols which are powerful ingredients that lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity.
- Acaí was the potent berry known to have saved Chief Itaki’s prosperous Amazonian tribe from malnourishment, so he named it after his daughter. Açaí, is an antioxidant powerhouse packed into one super fruit that helps keep skin young.
- Coconut Oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Coconut Oil melts easily into your skin to soften, condition and moisturize.With the above base, each product is infused with additional ingredients that are specific to each product
We asked our product manufacturer and they said: “We sanitize for every batch. The sanitization is validated to clean certain active ingredient residues for over the counter drug manufacturing and insures that the equipment is bacteria free. Its not validated for gluten sanitization and the raw materials we manufacture from other vendors may be manufactured on equipment used to manufacture gluten containing products as well. Our sanitization is effective but it’s not meant to address people with celiac disease or make any representations to such people with these conditions. Such people use the products at their own risk.”
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Açaí Body Power Cream
Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care
- Step 1. Removing dry, rough skin is the first step. We developed the Foot Smoothing Board to be used on dry feet so that you don’t need to spend extra time soaking your feet. Simple, quick and mess-free Foot Smoothing Board perfectly prepares your feet for Step 2.
- Step 2. Massage our Samba Foot Fetish Foot Cream into your feet to keep your feet soft and moisturized.
Don’t skip either step. Both steps of the Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care are equally important to achieving soft, kissable feet.
Brazilian Golden Body Veil
- Mix equal parts of Lightener and Accelerator
- Using the applicator, coat generously and cover hair well
- Leave on for 5-15 minutes
- Wash off with cold / warm water
- Apply Rainforest Relief Hydrator Cream as the finishing touch
We recommend doing a patch test on a small area of your skin first to see how your skin reacts. Please patch test every new batch you receive.
Some people may feel tingling or itching, which is caused as a result of the hydrogen peroxide coming in contact with oxygen. (You may even notice that the product bubbles and swells a bit, no need to worry.)
If you do feel any discomfort while the product is on your skin, you can take the applicator and gently smooth over the area (without removing the product) and that will provide some relief.
Our Lightener and Accelerator are formulated with gentle Amazonian skin care ingredients: Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí and Coconut Oil.
Always apply our Rainforest Relief and it will instantly sooth and hydrate.
Pregnant Brazilian Beauty Goddesses: We do not recommend the use of the Golden Body Veil while you are pregnant.
Breastfeeding Brazilian Beauty Goddesses: We would never want anything harmful to happen to you or your little bundle of joy so we recommend asking your doctor before using the Brazilian Golden Body Veil while breastfeeding.
Shipping & International Shipping
You can get your hands on our Brazilian beauty secrets at Sephora Canada.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide Golden Body Veil at Sephora CA. However, because we know you need to get your hands on that amazing hair lightener we’ve partnered with an amazing e-tailer, b-glowing.com. They will ship it to you no problem!
We love that our Brazilian beauty secrets are going global!
While our website doesn’t ship internationally yet we know you need to get your hands on these amazing Brazilian beauty secrets so we’ve partnered with some amazing e-tailers:
They ship worldwide so shipping to your home will be no problem!
You can review their international shipping options here:
Niche Beauty: https://www.niche-beauty.com/en/help/shipping-costs.html