Nadia Lendel – November Bum Bum Queen of the Month
Name: Nadia Lendel
Occupation: Full time Mom and part time fashion/lifestyle Blogger
Instagram handle: @miss.lendel
1. What are 5 songs from your current playlist?
• Hillsong- Energy
• Hollyn – hola!
• Isla vista worship- Dancing on the moon
• Cass – silhouettes
• Blanca- undeniable
2. Best Kiss you’ve ever had?
Our first kiss with my Husband, he caught me of guard.
3. What is in your shower right now?
4 Play Shower Gel, washing sponge, baby shampoo and a candle
4. What is your ultimate beauty secret?
Wearing little to no makeup as much as possible, washing my face every night, and never sleeping with makeup on.
5. What is your favorite food?
I absolutely love Mexican food! Enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, You got me!
6. What is your go-to cocktail and who would you want to share it with?
Mint Mojito, my Sisters, they are my best friends 🙂
7. Describe your style in 2 words.
8. What advice would you give to 13-year-old you?
Enjoy these fun youthful years, they pass so quickly.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. What is your favorite Sol de Janeiro product you cannot live without?
The Shower Gel, I love it so much! And my hubby loves it on me too 😉
11. What is your go-to workout routine?
Wall sits, hula hooping, and some squats.
12. Who inspires you most in your life and why?
My Mom, she raised 13 of us, she is so strong and hardworking. Patient and kind. Loves God and all of us, I want to be just like her.
13. You daughters Jemimah and Leah are the absolute cutest!!! Tell us about one of your favorite motherhood memories.
Oh there is so many, everyday is so special with them. Just watching them grow. And I love how my older Jemimah always looks out for Leah.
14. What message do you want to spread to women your age across the world?
Please Love yourself, God created you in the most perfect image. And each women is beautiful in her own way, you are unique! And we all have little imperfections but imperfections are what make us beautiful and unique.
Comments are closed