Brigadeiros are a traditional Brazilian treat and they're super easy to make!
You will find them at birthday party in Brazil, but because they're so simple to make they're a staple treat we make for any occasion!
Livia from our Sol Fam shows you step by step on how to make these amazing Brazilian truffles at home.
1) Pour condensed milk, cocoa powder, and butter into a pan on low heat
2) Stir continuously (very important!) for about 6-8 minutes, ensuring the bottom of the mix does not burn. You will know when it's ready when the mixture thickens up and starts to detach itself from the pan.
3) Take the mix of the heat, and pour onto a large plate (pre-greased to make it easier to take off later).
4) Let it chill for about 1-2 hours. (To speed up the process, put inside the refrigerator)
5) Once it's completely cooled, it's time to roll! Butter your hands to prevent sticking, and using a spoon, create 1 inch thick balls with the mix. Roll in a bowl of sprinkles, and set aside. You're all done!
Now you get to enjoy the deliciousness of your very own homemade Brigadeiros.
Comments will be approved before showing up.