Name: Ally Love
Occupation: Founder of Love Squad, Brooklyn Nets Host, Peloton Instructor, adidas Ambassador, and Model
Hometown: Miami, FL
Current City: New York City
Instagram handle: @allymisslove
1. Health and wellness is incredibly important to you; tell us about Love Squad.
A Love Squad is a destination to explore all things fitness, sports, style and lifestyle. Our goal is to encourage you to live each day better than your previous by empowering you to be the best you possible. Whether it is changing your perspective, pushing your limits, or improving your habits, we believe in finishing everything with Love.
2. What is your advice to women in staying confident in their own skin?
Recognize who you are, who you want to be, and who you're perceived as. From there spend time recognize how you can make sure those things are aligned. This will allow anyone to really gain a sense of self..once you know, really know who you are, you will feel more confident about yourself.
3. What are your favorite ways to stay fit?
I like to workout at least 6xs a week. I cycle (I'm a peloton instructor,I love dance cardio and hot yoga.
4. Do you have a particular Summer memory you will never forget?
I got hit by a car in the summer one year when I was 9 years old. I'll never forget this event because it made me who I am. I realize that everyday is precious and that's why, even now, I love each day completely.
5. What does the Sol de Janeiro fragrance remind you of?
Comments will be approved before showing up.